Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One million evil men

I am doing a bit of serious writing for a book chapter about the General Medical Council, the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority, Procter and Gamble and regulatory failings. During this hiatus I'll be posting a few offbeat things here from my amusement file, and I'll be taking a few constructive wacks at the General Medical Council (GMC). Given the current shambolic pontifications of the GMC about science in three Fitness to Practice cases (Southall, Wakefield, Eastell) I'll revisit the ethics of two of my own published studies involving injection of radioactive isotopes and some sperm.

Thank you to all those who have E-mailed to ask if I'm OK. Stay tuned.

From Chapter 17 of the book Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts




Earlier|Later|Main Page

No comments: